JHPI Ltd Returns Policy
When you shop at www.jobri.co.uk JHPI Ltd’s Website, we endeavour to provide products that will meet your needs and we ask that you read all the relevant product information provided, and choose carefully (so the goods are fit for your purpose), as we cannot provide a refund if you simply change your mind or make a wrong selection.
Please note that our goods come with manufacturer guarantees. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired for any minimal failure.
In the event you are not satisfied with an item that you have purchased, you may return the item within 30 days from the date of delivery. If no receipt of delivery date is available, the date shall be assumed to be 5 days from the date of despatch.
If within the 30 day period, and a full refund or exchange is requested, we will refund the original product purchase price only (unless faulty or damaged) and the following costs will be incurred.
- For refunds: Customer to incur the cost of returning the products to the same warehouse it was shipped from and a:
– 10% restocking fee where goods were shipped with a freight fee.
– 20% restocking fee where goods were shipped freight free.
- Any exchange of an item that was originally supplied with free shipping will incur a shipping cost for the replacement product.
1 The item/s do not meet your expectations, but do deliver product descriptive features and benefits
2. You discover that you can buy the goods more cheaply elsewhere.
3. You have damaged the goods or misused the goods in a way that is deemed unreasonable.
Non-Returnable Items excluded from this Policy (unless due to faulty or damaged merchandise):
Due to shipping and delivery cost considerations,
Custom Made orders (non stocked items) where a special size, colour, fabric etc has been arranged.
Due to health code limiting the resale of bedding items, if the following products have been opened, then they are not returnable: pillows, body pillows, leg & bed wedges and pillow covers.
If the following personal accessory products which make direct contact with skin have been opened, then they are not returnable: neck and travel supports, back & joint supports, seat cushions, hot/cold packs and foot health products.
Discontinued / Clearance Items:
Discontinued or clearance Items are considered final sale and are non returnable. Please do not ship these items back to us, as we cannot issue a refund.
Return of Items
The item must be returned in ‘as new condition’, with all paperwork, packaging, parts, and accessories to ensure full credit.
Please note that the following steps and policy criteria below apply to ALL RETURNS, including defective items and those that may have been damaged during shipping.
STEP 1 Please make sure your return meets the following:
- Product is in new condition
- Product is in its original packaging
- Product was received in the last 30 days
- Product is not included in the Non-Returnable Items List & Refund Exceptions.
STEP 2 Contact JHPI’s Customer Service for return authorisation:
- Please call JHPI’s Customer Service department on +44 1628 777301 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for authorisation to return your item(s)
- Please have your Sales Order number (SO#) ready
- If the item is faulty or damaged, please include relevant photos of the damage
STEP 3 Return the item to JHPI Ltd Warehouse:
- Address returns to: JHPI Ltd, Metaltex Building, Brunleys Street, Kiln Farm Industrial Estate, Milton Keynes, Bucks, MK11 3HR
- Shipping cost for returns is at the customer’s expense unless damaged or faulty
- Pack the items securely. Please wrap the item(s) well to avoid damage in transit. All returned products must be in the same condition in which they were received. Please select a box size that fits your product. We suggest you register or insure (overseas returns) your packages to avoid loss. JHPI Ltd is not liable for any costs related to the loss of any returned parcels
- Original shipping costs are non-refundable (exceptions – wrongly shipped or faulty products)
- Partial refunds may be issued for products that are slightly soiled, damaged or have missing parts. At our discretion, in the event that your item is received by our Returns Department in an un-sellable condition we may reject the request for refund.
- If your order has shipped, or is in the process of being shipped, we are unable to cancel your order. You will need to follow the return instructions once you receive the package
- If item(s) are returned without original packaging or damaged original packaging, we may reject your request for a refund.
STEP 4 Inspection & refund
- Upon receiving your returned item(s), JHPI Ltd will inspect the item to ensure it meets our returns policy guidelines at our discretion. If in the event there is an issue with your returned item(s) we will contact you
- Applicable refunds will be credited to the customer via the same payment method that the original order was placed (Credit Card, Debit Card or PayPal).
Faulty or damaged merchandise:
Please notify us about damaged or faulty merchandise within 24 hours of receiving your order to arrange repairs, refund or product exchange. Please make sure you keep all the original boxes and packaging.
JHPI Ltd reserves the rights to make changes to these terms and conditions without notice.